Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

elf at the warehouse

19 posts, 14 members
It's a super limited range but I went to see what they had just in case you girlies wanted to know and they had:
Bronzer
Bronzing brush
Face brush
Cover stick(fair i think)
Brightening eye liner
false lashes
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I'll have to check them out, I've not used their products before. Thanks for posting about it :)
Macs
5351 posts
I;ll have to look that up too.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I just saw that in the flyer! Interesting. I also saw some really freakin' cool PJs I want too haha so fluffy!
Macs
5351 posts
I went in there to get pegs shaz, an hour later after trying numerous onesies..Finally left there. Really want one for mothers day. I really want a hello kitty onesie.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Thanks for sharing this. Just another reason for me to haunt the beauty section of the warehouse :P
shazatron101
5112 posts
I like that your peg hunting mission became a onesie mission haha! If nobody buys you one you should buy one for youself! I am having a onesie party right now with a hot water bottle haha I'm very cuddly and warm!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Lol Macs - love it - pegs to onesie~!!  :)
Thank you for the heads up! Will investigate tomorrow :-)

MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh I love elf! I will defiantly have to check this out. Thanks for sharing :)
sophie4cats
139 posts
Shazatron they have the best PJs!! I have one of their onsies and its so ridiculously soft, even after washing!
Also ELF are awesome so thats a bonus hehe
shazatron101
5112 posts
Sophie they are soft!! I have 2 onesies from them and my fluffy one is still fluffy and I've had it since like, october last year. It's so goooooooood!!! 
Lutece
1849 posts
Thats awesome to hear!
Since Elf was stocked at Kmart and I saw the prices I still order from online stores, Id like to see how they compare with the new Warehouse range
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm not so worried about trying the ELF products, but I do like onesies :)
_Nicole_
124 posts
I really wanted to try the elf products after seeing them in the warehouse mailer. Went to our local warehouse and they don't even have them :( apparlently their order didn't come in. But of a bummer but guess I'll just have to wait. 

Think I'll pass on the onsies too, iv never really liked the idea of having to take the whole thing off to pee in the middle of the night lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha I don't wear onesies in bed, I feel like I'd overheat and then strangle myself in the attempt to get out of it. One of my onesies has a zip on the back though, so I don't have to take it off. It's brilliant.
My local Warehouse do not have any elf stock either but I think you can order online through Warehouse page.  

Has anyone actually seen the products instore?
trudijoy
8375 posts
The Sylvia Park Warehouse has a limited range.  I got a really nice eyeshadow blender brush today for $5. (regular price).  It's on the end of the first or second aisle in the beauty dept.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I will be checking out the warehouse foe elf and onsies..just love these forums!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!