Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Donate your pre-loved handbag for a free facial at Caci

11 posts, 9 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
Some of you might be interested in this Caci promotion for their Dress for Success program - take in your pre-loved (or new) handbag and get a free 30 minute facial between July 24th and August 6th. It's for a good cause too. 
eringracem
30 posts
Wow, this sounds interesting! I might have to go look for an old handbag - I know I've got a few sitting around in good condition.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh I love this concept such a great cause :-) I don't really have handbags but this a great thing to do.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh man that sounds awesome as . 
Ringy
825 posts
Dunedin has one opening next week - I wonder if they will be doing the promotion too?
KiwiLass
174 posts
Ringy, I'm in Dunners, and I don't see why not? Could always ask eh :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oooh this is cool! I did a huge clearout in the christmas holidays and put all my old handbags in those clothing donation bins otherwise I'd definitely go!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
What a lovely incentive. I have a thing for hoarding hand bags them and sunglasses lol
Emily-jane
314 posts
Wow that's awesome and for a great cause. Are all the clinics doing it?
KiwiLass
174 posts
It looks like all the clinics are doing it, as the website just says bring your handbag into your local clinic :) 
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I work at a Caci and it's all the clinics :) so as long as its a brand new or new looking bag that would be suitable for someone heading to a job interview to use then just head into your clinic and you'll get a voucher for a facial :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!