Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Do you know what would be amazing?

7 posts, 4 members
MareeB
5242 posts
..a really super-powered neck product - something to reduce turkey neck/crepey neck/wrinkly neck... has anyone found anything very neck worthy?
tannygirl
3392 posts
I just use what ever I use on my face on my neck. I think there are sheet masks specifically for your neck as well that will help add hydration and possibly make it look a bit better. Whenever I use a sheet mask if it's still wet when it comes time to remove it I fold it in half and place it around my neck for about 5-10 minutes, I would have it on for longer but you do have to sit very still or else it will come off.
JessB
219 posts
That's a really good idea Tannygirl about the face mask, will have to try it. I also use some of my face moisturizer on my neck.
MareeB
5242 posts
I like that idea too Tannygirl! I also use my face product on my neck but it feels like my neck is aging worse, and I notice the same thing on most women. Celebs get their necks lifted with their faces. Lucky!
Ringy
825 posts
I have 2 neck creams that I like - Elizabeth Arden Prevage neck cream (I love the prevage stuff) and an Arbonne neck cream - both make my neck feel super nice and soft - my mum had thyroid surgery and has a big scar across her throats and has been using the prevage one and it is looking good. 
MareeB
5242 posts
Thanks Ringy, I'll look it up. I love Elizabeth Arden anyway, so it sounds like something I'd like.
MareeB
5242 posts
Yikes - it looks great, but I'll have to save up for it!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!