Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

106 posts, 21 members
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Spend $100 and get $20 gift card this weekend. Now enable me! What things do I need (and what do you need!!) I'm loving the Charlotte Tilbury, Becca and IT cosmetic items I have. Ready and waiting to be enabled
shazatron101
5112 posts
I saw that too and I'm struggling myself - am doing a joint order with idomakeup and I was going to get a primer - but my 2 things was nearly $70. Lawdy loo. I don't think so! lol
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I saw it toooo! That Bronze & Glow has been haunting me for months, this would be the perfect time to pick it up...but I've already bought so much lately! Ahh the temptation is real!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Shaz just do it! You deserve a treat. Early Xmas gift.

Sarahbeauty what brand is it? Let me look.

I have CT lippies & Jeffery star sitting in my cart. $117 on just my lips??
shazatron101
5112 posts
Want to but can't afford it haha. The one thing I am getting though is early birthday present haha I cannot waaaiit I hope it gets here by Thursday!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Drooling over your cart! Ooh it's the CT palette :) soo pretty. There's actually way too much that I would love to have! But the bronze & glow and bye bye undereye have been on my radar for ages now. Can't seem to see the bye bye though?

Shaz! Whut you get?
chikoboo
3402 posts
Jeffree Star is now on Beautylish I'm going to order 3 of his Christmas editions one tomorrow when they are released plus a lipstick scrub. Can't go too crazy as I've just brought Urban Decay Vice 4. But would recommend it cosmetics naturally pretty palettes both of them. Becca afterglow palette. Charlotte Tilbury anything lol. Too Faced Christmas sets are on their too now which wold be great for secret Santa which I've organised on FB should anyone want to come jump on it find me or Ong on FB Athens more the merrier
chikoboo
3402 posts
Sarah the bye bye stuff is under it cosmetics as bye bye undereye
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Eeekkkkkk sarahbeauty that's $80 I was eyeing it up before and drooled on my phone.
Chikoboo do ya reckon the new colours will be added tomorrow? Makeup by Dylan has been showing off his looks with them and he talked me into trying them out.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Sarah I'm getting my first, and a limited edition, Jeffree Star lipstick and it rhymes with Row Row Row, as I don't think I would get away with saying the proper name hahaha. It's red and I'm sure it has glitter in it. Can't wait!!! Chikoboo how much are the lip scrubs? 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yep tomorrow morning they get added had email earlier this morning I'm dying to get the 3 pink ones especially the liquid red with glitter in it
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm so tempted by this offer, I'm trying to remain strong but it's hard. The too faced melted lipstick and blush set is calling my name plus the becca highlighters and the new anastasia palette.
chikoboo
3402 posts
$10 I think Shaza but could be wrong its in some choice flavors though like root beer hehe, you mean hoe hoe hoe that's the one with glitter and hoe is ok it's a garden tools lol
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Rezee I have the Becca shimmering skin perfector and it's flipping magical. I wave my enabler wand at you x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah yeah that is what I meant, I didn't want people getting offended lol. It will be my lil presh. And fantastic! I might pick up one of those too then hahaha! How many flavors? Gimme all the deeetails you lovely little sponge of knowledge lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
Just looked it up Shaza $12 usd. Strawberry gum. Mojito. Spearmint and root beer.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aw awesome thank you! :-) 
Macs
5351 posts
Just having my five scents, can't wait to see you with that on Shaz. Im liking Adrogeny, looks similar to Kat Von Ds Lolita.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Jeffree Star items go live on Beautylish at 7am tomorrow morning our time just so you guys know
kirstyj
1732 posts
So tempted by this!!! Will wait and see if I have any money left by the end of the weekend I will probably be extremely tempted by anything Charlotte Tilbury. That woman knows how to do amazing packaging and products that match
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha thanks Macs, I can't wait either ;-) 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh yes I'm so doing this! I've been working long hours and have a few Beautylish items on my wish list. I think I'll pick up a CT lipstick and some Becca products. Sarah, I feel it is my duty to let you know that as much as I love the luxury that is the bronze and glow. . . I reach for my NARS Laguna a lot more often. I find the CT bronzer harder to blend on my fair skin. Unless you have a brush that you think would be magical for it :) 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
It's tempting. They're got some awesome stuff on there.
-Bex-
611 posts
Must. Not. Look. Argh I spent a fortune shopping yesterday totally worth it though. And I'm contemplating getting collagen induction treatment soon.

Damn would have loved some CT lipsticks and the Becca highlighter what to do, what to do
MareeB
5241 posts
What's collagen induction treatment Bex?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have been informed by my spirit animal that the purchase was made and everything is well in the world :D YISSSSSS haha. Now get here before Thursday please!! 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Got up, got Jeffree Star Androgyny, Doll Parts and Hoe Hoe Hoe plus Strawberry Gum lip scrub.  Then also the Cover FX Anti Aging Primer to get over $100 and now have $20 gift card woohoo.  Too cold and early to be up on a Saturday back off to bed I go lol.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Shaza when I order off of Beautylish on a Friday or Saturday it normally gets to me by the following Tuesday so you should be fine they have awesome quick packing and shipping.  You'll probably find the order will get updated to shipped in a few hours.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah I thought it would be like that, but I'm just thinking of all the extra orders they would have done. Fingers crossed though! Haha
Rezee
1964 posts
I was really impressed with the shipping times when I did my order. There might be a little delay but I reckon it won't be much.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Thanks Chik, found the Bye Bye! I find with Beautylish it depends on how you're searching for things as to whether they pop up, it gets me every time! Like I just went to have a nose at this Jeffree Star lippy you and Shaz picked up so I went to 'Jeffree Star' under 'Brands'. No go. Had to go to 'what's new in lippies' on the main page. Why you playin' me Beautylish! haha

Thanks Chelsea, that helps a lot! Just cements the fact I really don't need it right now. I have more than enough bronzers and highlights that I love! What a bummer for such an expensive product though! I'm sure the highlight makes up for it ;)

I looked up swatches of the Bye Bye and the colour options aren't looking too promising, I don't want to risk ordering without testing the colour on my face and ending up with yet another concealer that doesn't work for me. Really intrigued by the new Bobbi Brown serum concealer so might just go down that route when I've finished some of what I've got (which I'm very close to doing, weee!)

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Made a order this morning.
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Red Carpet Red
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G So Marilyn
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Hoe Hoe Hoe
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Doll Parts

Quite excited!!!!

Bex what to do? ORDER IT
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Very exciting Ong! I see the CT Matte Lippies have just been added to the BR database so you can rave all about them! :P
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Thanks sarah x I have one of the matte ones already. It's stunning. I can't wait to review it.
janini9
341 posts
Let's just say there's a $20 Beautylish rewards card on it's way to my house ;) it might be attached to a couple of the new Jeffery Star lippies, a Too Faced Grand Chateau and a Anastasia palette.
Totally random purchase due to Farmer's Wife enabling ;)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Sarah the trick with it cosmetics bye bye undereye shade selection is that it's universal for 4 shades in that tone as the formula is made up of a blend of colours to hide the darkness and discolouration. For example I'm porcelain skin tone and use fair which covers tones porcelain to ivory and neutral. If your more darker skin and go for medium in BB creams for example then the meduim is your choice and so on... You also want it slightly lighter as it brightens the area to retract the light giving it a more youthful appearance. I brought Farmer wife's for her and choose meduim as I know she's 3 shades or more darker than me and it works great. Hope that makes some sense and helps.
Rezee
1964 posts
That grand château looks amazing! Great haul. I'm still being good, I'm living through you all right now!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Janini9 oh my!!! I was meant to look at that again. Wahoo I enabled hahaha
Ringy
825 posts
Never even looked at Beautylish before- might have a little lookey
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Ringy it's amazing! The care they take is amazing with wee hand written notes.

My order has been shipped already!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Thanks for the info Chik, I've just had a lot of concealers be too light or too pink for me in the past and with these ones the Light shade looks too light but the Natural Medium shade looks too pink (and potentially too dark). That's okay! Hopefully they'll have a deal one day where you get a sample size if you buy something from the range, or something like that :)
janini9
341 posts
Yeeha, my Beautylish order has shipped too. Wow that's very fast!
kirstyj
1732 posts
No Beautylish order for me... May have just went far too nuts in town!
Macs
5351 posts
No orders here for me too but I can dream lol
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love beautylish, and some of their products are really singing out to me but I don't even know where to start. I had a cart, and now im changing my mind. Maybe might give this promo a miss and focus on Sephora.
Still waiting on my first Beautylish order to arrive and have already been wishlisting lots more! Tracking says it got to NZ on Thursday so here's hoping for a good start to the week.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Okay I did it! I realised I'm running really low on my brow pencil so I picked up a Charlotte Tilbury one, a CT lipstick in .... Perfect and the Cover FX drops. It all started with a brow pencil...
janini9
341 posts
Haha, it all starts when someone goes ooh look, there's a discount/sale/limited edition etc and you pop over for a "look".
Rezee
1964 posts
Dang, those too faced holiday sets sold out fast. I checked last night. Now I'm full of regret about missing out on the blush set!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Not yet but I don't get my mail until I get home.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!