Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 9 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
For all you lovelies that didn't receive the email from Beauty Bliss, they are offering Free Shipping all weekend, ends midnight tonight.  I just purchased the last Lime Crime Lip Gloss in Cherry on Top, can't wait to receive it.  A little out of my comfort zone but you only live once right, so bring it on he he he xx

Beauty Bliss Website here xx
sam_clarkson
205 posts
my credit card thanks you for this hehe
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
he he he oops sam clarkson lol xxx
Ngahew
152 posts
Lol...my credit card growls you for this! :-P
Lutece
1849 posts
Aghhh they have so many goodies on here!! I dont know about you but free shipping is enough for me to spend haha!! Thanks for sharing hun x
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Lol did u wait to share until you nabbed the last LC gloss he he he sorry.

Thanks for sharing and I'm staying Strong! I'm not going to be tempted
chikoboo
3402 posts
Sods law I got this email on Friday literally 2-3 hours after I made a rather large order, oh well can't win them all lol
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
OMG that does come across like that doesn't it Farmers-wife he he he but no, I purchased it yesterday and realised that there was no post about the free shipping and it wasn't until someone mentioned about free shipping on a post today, that I was like oh pup, I should really share this he he he.  

And my apologies to the credit cards but you girls are gonna love it he he he xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh no Chikoboo that sux, don't you just hate it when that happens...... xx
simone94
191 posts
Thanks for sharing, will have a looksie now
simone94
191 posts
Just ordered a beauty blender and a lemon hurraw balm :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I ordered a real techniques sculpting brush because I wanted to try it out. And the eye of horus mascara. I have been quite naughty this week. but oh well
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Free shipping until midnight tomorrow :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!