Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Perfume Suggestions Please

11 posts, 9 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I'm getting a wee bit low on some of my favourite perfumes and need to consider putting some $$$ away to get a couple of new ones.  Although I have my favourites, I would love to try some new ones.

I currently wear the following perfumes:

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Moschino Glamour
Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue
Elizabeth Arden - Arden Beauty
FCUK Pulse Friction

Anyone wear any of these perfumes and can perhaps suggest other fragrances that may be similar to these?

Thanks xx
Ringy
825 posts
omg I love 5th Avenue - years ago I went to a party at Molly Meldrums house and he had lots of those 5ml sample bottles of perfum in the toilet - so being 18 and poor I may have pocketed a 5th Avenue one...been in love with it ever since. I also like Always Red and my new purchase last week was a Dior Poison Girl bottle which is nice and sweet but I don't think it resembles any you have mentioned. 

fairyfluff
19 posts
I love the Victoria Secret body mists if you like fruity / sweet scents
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oooh me too, I have Bombshell and Tease Noir <3
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I don't remember the last time I owned any of those perfumes but if you do like fruity florals DKNY has some really pretty layered scents. My fave is DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. I find that Life Pharmacy and maybe even Farmers has fragrance sales on the smaller 30ml bottles. 

Vera Wang Bejeweled also very nice. And doesn't cost an arm and leg.

Gucci Flora the EDT is really long lasting (on me at least and most EDT don't last very long on me). I think for the lasting power and size of the bottle it's not too bad.

If you want something more womanly sophisticated Si by Armani (I have the pink one) has that touch and lasts for ages but it does cost ALOT as well.

Black Opium by YSL, I haven't met anyone who doesn't like that one smells amazing and lasts for hours but then it's more of an evening fragrance or special event one and costs an arm and a leg.

RamblingRose
1280 posts
I tend to like perfumes with vanilla notes, these are my two favourites:

- Kenzo Amour EDP (pink bottle), it's a musky, woody, floral frangrance with notes of cherry, frangipani, rice, white tea and vanilla. 

- Dior Hypnotic Poison, a musky vanilla, jacaranda and jasmine scent that I find is perfect for winter
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ohhh that Kenzo one sounds divine
misty_13
2 posts
I adore Bath&Body; work, Wild Madagascar Vanilla, I'm using it for a year, but still didn't get annoyed. But it's such a pity that B&Bwork; don't release it anymore, i'm just desperate. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I love DKNY fresh blossom too, also Red delicious for a sweeter fruity option. 
Juicy couture also came out with viva la juicy rose which smells beautiful and flowery, if you like viva la juicy you'll like this one!

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks so much for all the suggestions, will definitely look into these xx
rajib
8 posts
I just love to spry Armani Code perfume 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!