Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Perfume for a sweet girl

19 posts, 18 members
babyfoxyj
4 posts
Hello! I'm Janny. I want to buy a perfume for my girl's birthday.
But I don't know how to chooes the perfume which matches her style.
She is 21, She is so sweet and she loves flowers.

Can anyone give me an ideas?
Rezee
1964 posts
Hi!
Do you have a budget in mind for perfume? If you are wanting something sweet and girly for her, I would recommend a Britney spears one. Either Fantasy, Curious or radience. Viva La Juicy is a gorgeous sweet smell as well but it's a bit more expensive. You will probably find most celeb perfumes are on the sweeter side and they are usually pretty well priced. If you have a Farmers near you or a pharmacy, maybe go and smell some to see which reminds you best of your daughter?
Mila
1209 posts
I agree with Britney Spears her fantasy and curious are both quite light and girly and sweet.  I still quite like them myself :)
littleparadise
178 posts
Vera Wang - Princess! So beautiful and fresh with a hint of sweetness 
Bayley
238 posts
Marc Jacobs Dot it beautiful! or Honey by March  Jacobs isquite lovely too, a bit sweeter.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'd have to agree with the Marc Jacob suggestion, daisy would be great for someone who loves fresh floral scents, and honey would offer the sweetness.  But for more affordability the celebrity fragrances are probably your best bet, or Sarah Jessica Parker covet is great too.
notjaya
62 posts
Aquolina Pink Sugar. It's the sweetest!!
Kia
550 posts
I second every one's choices here. It would really depend on your budget. If you have a lower budget, a lot of celebrity perfumes are sweet and florally - The Britney Spears range, Mariah Carey range, and even Katy Perry range. If you have a higher budget, then I agree you can't ever go wrong with Marc Jacobs or Vera Wang, I also really love everything Prada makes! 
Macs
5351 posts
I would definately go for Katy Perry, Justin Beiber if shes a fan of sweet. In a higher bracket I would go for Vera Wang or Juicy Coutore range. 
I got a sample from Goodie box of Bvlgari Omnia and it smells amazing.
MareeB
5241 posts
Yes, all of the celebrity ones are sweet. Opium and it's cheaper cousin Orient, are pretty sweet too.
spooks26
108 posts
Brittany spears (any of hers a great ,sunflowers (cant remember who thats by ) .red charlie .its cheap for a big bottle and smells lovely .hope that helps
Nzjersey
7 posts
Hi there, 
Charlie "sunshine" is still available in some parcelled imported stores and on TM, 
also Georgio Armani has out the new "Si" sweet and Devine ! 
Good luck with your search:)
ellabxo
60 posts
heeeeeyany of the britney spears range is delish, very sweet smelling. also try out the body shop mists they are to die for aswell x
cristy22
33 posts
the katy perry range is so nice  selena gomez or the new justin bieber called the key is so nice
micht
45 posts
A really sweet and girly smell is Hypnotic Poison... very cute red bottle and a divine smell!! I am always addicted to this one!!
Victoria secret strawberries and champagne is amazing and pretty cheap for $15 online and it smells so good. My boyfriend bought it for me because he liked it and all my friends tried it and thought it was great so maube try that
babyfoxyj
4 posts
Thanks you all for the comments and the great Ideas. 
XOXO  Korb-khun-kha ^_______^
NikitaSmith
15 posts
Selena Gomez - So fruit and sweet.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!