Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Classic Fragrance Bottles

7 posts, 6 members
bsparkle
3 posts
Hey Beauties, thanks for accepting my account on your wonderful forum. I have found so many great tips already by just skimming through I thought I would ask my own question. 

What are you favourite classic fragrance bottles, either the style or the individual bottles. I am trying something where I go and fill old perfume bottles with the nice little sprays to make the house/car smell better. I think it looks really good so far, and it feels amazing to use one of the old bottles with a pump on it inside your car. 

I would love it if you all could give me some pictures of the bottles you have in mind so I can try and source them, or even better would be places online that sell the bottles already empty. I am sure you lovely ladies will be able to help me :)

After talking with some ladies on here in OZ, I found this site that has lots of used stuff for sale called http://www.used.forsale/australia and after scouring all of the ads getting posted for this week, I have myself a nice collection of the old style bottles that I am going to try a couple different techniques for filling. Wish me luck <3
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
How do you refill perfume bottles? I'd love to know as I have a few empty bottles that are just too pretty to throw away. I think there are facebook groups where you can trade perfume and empty bottles. 
JessB
219 posts
Really love the idea BSparkle! What kind of pump do you mean? Like the reeeeally olden-style perfume bottles you see in the movies? Because I don't have any of those... though out of the more modern bottles I really love the shape of JLo's Luxe - such a beautiful shape, and all those colours!
bsparkle
3 posts
That is exactly the kind I am thinking of, getting some old bottles with the pump sprayer if possible. I have found a couple videos online and some threads on different forums that talk about how to re-fill different topped bottles, so I think it will have to be a trial and error process to find out what ones work best. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I tried using a beautiful atomiser that my mother gave me. That's how I found out it was only desgiend to be an ornament :(
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Sounds like a nice idea. We have a couple of perfume bottles still in the bathroom with no perfume because the bottles were too pretty to throw out.
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't found a bottle that's stunning enough to keep yet. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!