Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What's on your paws today!?

44 posts, 20 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
On my fingers I have Femme Fatale in a blue glitter color called 'all sanity is lost' (fitting) and on my toes I have a purple color from LA Colors which is actually lasting a long time (I had doubts when I used it on my fingers and it is amazing!!)

So what are all you lovelies wearing? :-)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I still have my nude and black lace manicure, although it's starting to grow out so I'll need to change it in the next few days.  Not sure what I'm going to do next ... tossing up between Autumn inspired nails or going green for St Patrick's Day.

My toes are lime green with dark green flowers on the big toes.  Maybe I should paint my fingers to match my toes, for a change.  (My manicure and pedicure hardly ever match, as I paint my fingers every 2 weeks and my toes every 4-6 weeks.)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I have lilac gel on my fingers with a glitter accent nail. Toes is a Clinique coral one.
trudijoy
8375 posts
naked fingernails (which i really need to sort out) and my toes have a disgustingly chipped (albeit super pretty) silver pink glitter polish on them. I need a pedi, and Thursday is looking good for one.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I have my Essie gold glitter nail polish on. Mum just gave me 3 Onceit Nail polishes though which I'm dying to try out so before the day is out I'd say they'll be a different colour :)
MareeB
5244 posts
I have nothing but I did at least file them a little, so they look a little tidier :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Good on ya Maree!! I'm proud of you ;-)

Oooh Silvene that manicure is cute! There is a third option though - Easter nails ;-) I wish I had more pastel colors to do it myself it'd be so cute! >:D

Pif that sounds gorgeous! I didn't really like coral colors myself until I bought one, and now, well I can be swayed ;-) I also had the sudden urge to call you Piffy the Puffer Fish, it is easier than trying to remember how to spell Pifithrin (I also hope that is right I didn't check ;-) )

Yes Trudi sort them out! ;-) Although that color on your hooves sounds nice, but also getting a pedi sounds nice too! 

Ooh Amy what's Onceit?? I actually thought it was a website but now if its a brand... I'm confused haha. But I like the sound of that glitter ;-) 

Don't be shy and put your paws (and feets if you're game!) on the wall, nail polish is one of my fave things in the beauty world!
Macs
5351 posts
Clear coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails  underneath.Hands in Art Deco a pale pink. Feet Nicole OPI Purple Prized Possession.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Well at the moment I am completely bare on fingers and toes. But if I get time tonight I will do petal pushers (grey shade) by essie then top it with the opi matte finish :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I got a gel manicure today in a light light grey which I'm loving.

On my toes is a peach pink but tonight I think I'm going to change it to my ultimate fav which is China Glaze Ruby Pumps a beautiful glittery red.
MissQT
1547 posts
my nails are naked at the moment as I took my nail polish off the other day, and I like to let them "air" for a good few days before I repaint them.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
It's killing me having to have short naked nails for my course :'(
I usually do something for the weekend, but it's just not the same without my long nails!!

(On the plus side I am doing 2 nail art workshops in May which I'm suuuuper excited about)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I just Googled that Femme Fatale shade, love! That's so random about the LA Colors..a cheap polish that lasts?!

That must be soo hard Berrylicious! I don't know how I would cope! Haha.

On my hands I have Ciate polishes, a pastel peach on the right hand and a pastel purple on the left. I hate these polishes coz they chip so quickly, but love the colours and they're only small bottles so I'm just trying to use them up.

On the toes is Nicole by OPI - My Empire My Rules, which is all I ever put on my toes because it's too hideous of a colour to be seen on my hands (is like a poo green/brown/taupe/grey situation). 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha Sarah it's so gorgeous, but good lord the glitter in it... it's giant shards of mirror lmfao. It is really nice though. I know what you mean about Ciate though I don't really like them either :|
But yes the LA Colors ones, they do last!! I had it on my nails for like a whole 7 days no chipping!! (disclaimer I used a Revlon top and bottom coat lol).
Also, WHAT!? girl you cray! that color on your toes looks gorgeous! (I'm stalking your toes ;-) hahaha or I googled it lol)

Berry I'm jelly you can grow your nails long! Mine are so weak and break if they get too long :< 

I'm loving the sounds of all these colors :D
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yeah but even with a bottom and top coat these Ciate polishes only last a day lol so if the LA Colors ones last 7days with the same thing then hellooo new gems! That's awesome. Will remember that for when I'm allowed to buy more polish ;( tehe.

I know what you mean, it looks like an awesome colour in the swatches lol which is why I bought it coz I love taupe/grey/brown colours - my fave polish ever is OPI Berlin There Done That, which is rather similar, but the green tinge in this one really doesn't look good on my skin. Looks totally fine on my toes though coz that's much further away from my eyes :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
No way! how annoying. But yes do! They're at postie I think, I was gifted mine ;-) and lol, further from your eyes *laughing crying emoji x120123901* well thats unfortunate but I'm sure your tootsies appreciate the love ;-) 
Kimrose
1419 posts
At this very moment I have matching fingers and toes, but very soon my toes will be a different colour. I am wearing OPI I sao Paulo over there. I have a Revlon Transforming Effects top coat in Gold Glaze. It changes the whole look, quite amazing. I will post photos on the wall shortly.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yas Kim all the pics!! 
Macs
5351 posts
Just saw your pic Kim. I love that colour and *need it in my life lol*
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I had these for Easter last year and loved the colour combo.  I might try something different with pastels for Easter this year ...
astylecollector
204 posts
I painted my nails with Essie Bump Up The Pumps in the weekend. It's a nice pinky coral colour. Will post pic in the photo wall too.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Shaz it is a website! My Mum got them from the website. She gave me 3 colours today which were her double ups. All they have on then is the name Onceit. Maybe they have their own polishes?? :)
mallomiss
569 posts
I have a chipped Rimmel London Blue (can't remember the name) on my fingers; got given it for my birthday from my Boss - it's one she wears all the time & I comment everytime so she sourced it from Ebay for me :)

My toes are Chi Chi's 'High Heeled Housewife' which is a light chocolate colour.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Silvene I love that feature nail!! What have you got in mind this year? >:D

That's what I thought Amy! That's why I was confused haha. Have you put them on yet?

Astylecollector that color is gorgeous!! I like it! Thank you for putting a picture on the wall. 

Ooh sounds nice Mallomiss. How do you find the Chi Chi ones? I always want them but I'm always weary of buying them incase they're not up to standard ;-)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Nope :( I ended up at the dentist last night having a tooth pulled. I'll do me nails today :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh!! That sucks! Are you okay? I assume it was your tooth haha ;-) 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I have turquoise sugar skull jamberrys on today as you saw yesterday Phtannon :)  I love them soooo good that I will be getting more designs.  I finally figured out how to apply them without bubbles or folds yuuusssss!!! I love the sound of your blue glitter nails! 

On my toes I have Mad Women Gel polish by Sally Hansen.  That will be until I redo them later which will be Sally Hansens Birthday Suit
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Absolutely nothing lol.  They are unshaped and completely bare.  Boring I know but I only just managed to slap BB cream on my face today
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I quite like the look of these Easter nails and might do a similar design.  
shazatron101
5112 posts
They're so cute!!!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Easter nails are so cute. My nails keep breaking so I've just got Sally Hansen's nail hardener on them.
mallomiss
569 posts
I have found them really good Shaz! 

They last longer than some OPI's! and they dry relatively fast too... 

Get a mini to have a try first. I think I've picked them in a Farmers sale for around $5 before... so many neat colours to choose from & they have the funniest names.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
It was my tooth lol Much better now that it's out! :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
in morning i took off my nail polish and did manicure and padicure. so nothing at the movement.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I decided to go with a multi-coloured pastel manicure for Easter, with a little Easter bunny for a feature nail.  Photo is on the photowall here.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Silvene they are so gorgeous!!!! I LOVE them!!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thank you!  
tannygirl
3392 posts
Orly's Grow-Aid. I had a few nails break a couple weeks ago so I trimmed the other nails down to a similar length to make the length differences stand out less and now I'm trying to strengthen them so they're less likely to break.
shazatron101
5112 posts
That Femme Fatale polish was a nightmare to remove! It was gorgeous but it is obviously glitter! Hnnnng. Now it's LA colors (again) in the color Rockin It which is a mint greeny kinda color.

Tannygirl ugh I hate broken nails, they're the bane of everyones exsistence I think ;-) I haven't had one for a while *knock on wood* and my one peeling finger has kinda stopped, yas! I hope your nails sort themselves out soon :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I bought that Femme Fatale too in a purple glitter colour, can't remember the name, it looked so pretty but I found it streaky and hard to get off too.  Such a shame as it is such a gorgeous colour :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh I bet its gorgeous! Where did you get yours? I want to get more ;-) but yeah I did find it a bit streaky as well, but you couldn't really tell as it was a light blue and there was just that much glitter hahah :P
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he it was, I'll message you on Facebook sweets as I bought it from a friend xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha I wonder if it was the same friend that sold me mine ? ;-) but thank you!! I looked at getting them from the site but they have a minimum buy of 6 or something stupid :\ same with Picture Polish (which is so loooooovely). Silly Aussies
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha it may be hun.  I messaged you xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!