Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

New Avon Matte Lipsticks

16 posts, 11 members
2lilmnkys
106 posts
So I just saw the latest avon brochure at work and read that they are doing matte lipsticks using all matte ingredients. The colors look awesome.
Wanted to know if anyones tried it yet? They are about $10. I will wait for the specials than buy I think ;)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think my lovely face idomakeup has tried them so when she comes online I'll get her to reply to your thread :-D
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Thanks Shaz. That would be awesome
Macs
5351 posts
Ten dollars is super affordable. I won two sample kits on Instagram. I wonder if they have samples for these new lipsticks as well.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Samples would be good Macs. I'll try and find a representive because I really want to know how it wears. The colors are gorgeous so I can pick blindly.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'd be interested to hear how these are! $10 is really affordable if they are good! :)
idomakeupnz
150 posts
Hi ladies! Shaz is right, I do indeed have one of these new matte lipsticks!
I have yet to wear it for an extended period of time but for the hour or so that I did wear it, I really liked it. It reminds me a lot of the MAC Matte formula, they're super creamy and very pigmented, go on smoothly (I have the nude shade and it's not patchy or streaky) and it feels nice and comfortable on the lips. They do have quite a fruity scent though if that bothers you.
There are a tonne of swatches online, that's where I looked to see what shade I wanted!
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh these sound good. I love fruity scents too! I've never used Avon products before.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Thanks @idomakeup.I think I'll grab a couple and see. I like scented products so thats not a biggie for me. Now which colors to get?? Lol
Lutece
1849 posts
$10 is such a bargain! It sounds like its time to do an Avon order ;)
trudijoy
8375 posts
slightly different slant, but I picked up one of the Australis mattifying sticks last month - it goes under any lippy to turn it matte - and I can't wait to try that out.
charly
456 posts
Trudi, what an awesome idea!  Where did you get it?  Think I need one!  I'm so obsessed with matte since you gave me those lip colours for Christmas!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Oh this really good price 20$ bucks. I think I need some of lipstick too. I will check it online.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Oh this really good price 10$ bucks. I think I need some of lipstick too. I will check it online.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
What is this? Not again.
Artemis
311 posts
Are these the ones? https://shop.avon.co.nz/product/308-364-421-10063/makeup/lips/lipstick/perfectly-matte-lipstick/
Nice colours, wonder if they feel dry? i find matte too hard to wear usually

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!