Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Happy July

25 posts, 15 members
MareeB
5239 posts
Happy 1st of July. It's really dismal here in the south - wet, windy, and overcast :(  great day for tele and reading though :) what's everyone else up to?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It is miserable here in Nelson. I cleaned the house now movies and beer time :-) Got a roast lamb in the oven which smells devine....mmmmm
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yep cold and wet and wintery here too - about time Winter showed up! Luckily fire was roaring when I got home, and now I'm curled up on the sofa (the new sofa even! *heart eyes*) with cookies, the fur babies, the man and unluckily, cramps hahahah. Might be time to find the wheatsack I think!

Stay warm xxx
MissQT
1547 posts
Lol Shaz I initially thought your comment said new sofa oven and not new sofa even. I was thinking omg what is a sofa oven! It sounds like your having a cosy evening minus those nasty cramps!

im baking tonight and I'll be settling in to watch the rugby. Wishing everyone a happy July.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wish I had a sofa oven, I dunno how it would work but I would be warm and comfortable hahahahah
MareeB
5239 posts
Mmmmm roast lamb and cookies - sounds good to me! Is anyone watching Emerald City?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Cold and wet in Akarana... went out for Japanese with a friend now watching the rugby, which I myskyed. Off to the Gold Coast on Weds... can't wait to feel warmer.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh that sounds wonderful Trudi! my son and his partner are coming here from Aussie on Sunday - they are going to freeze :(
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just for work Maree but it's immediately followed by a few days in Sydney including two days leave so should be a good week
MareeB
5239 posts
Sounds good to me Trudi - a couple of days in Sydney will be lovely :)

Weirdly, it's sunny here today. I didn't expect that after yesterday!
tannygirl
3392 posts
It's cold and rainy but a great day for baking and watching TV series, not for laundry though especially if you don't use a dryer.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
A getaway to some sunny place would be heavenly right now. Christchurch is all bleak and dreary too. The air feels really humid and it's been drizzling on and off. 
Kimrose
1415 posts
Yesterday was a lazy day for me, did the washing and did some revies, much needed, I have had a stack to do so happy I managed some. Watched the rugby, didnt win lotto so its off to work I go on monday! . Today I am going to visit my Dad and drop some wedding photos from my sons wedding to him. Oh, and I will manage to squeeze a quick visit to Lush with my daughter as well.
Macs
5351 posts
It's raining here. Although this morning was sunny.  I went to the market in Avondale to buy veges for the week. I managed to find some make up there. Picked up a pressed powder by Australis and concealer by rimmel. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'd be careful with market makeup Macs! :/

Maree yeah my leave days are at Darling Harbour; looking forward to it so much
Koni
444 posts
I hate winter - why can't it be 30 degrees all year round.  I love the sound of baking in winter though - all sorts of deliciousness there!

I've spent this weekend doing beauty inventory to see how far I've come in 6 months - I'm quite excited for December; I'm hoping I can reduce more by then. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I agree Koni - I'd love it to be warm all year round!!! The forecast here is for low temperatures and rain for the next four days - eek, my bones hurt at the thought of it :(
Macs
5351 posts
It was all sealed . But yeah first time I've ever purchased make up from there. Heaps of elf but I didn't buy it. The guy didn't look shady. Oh  I hope so  lol 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oops a little late but a belated Happy July for yesterday lol.  What are everyone's plans for this month - panning, new products to try etc?

Mine is looking into making my own massage bars and rubs for aches and pains :-) Have a few good recipes, just need to put the ingredients and will be able to trial - fingers crossed lol
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Happy July ladies! So far it's been a cold and wet one here in the south. I hope all of you ladies keep warm this July xx
Artemis
311 posts
Hope everyone is healthy and happy!
I've been working a few hours part time (sooo good to be working again, I love to talk and keep busy) in a nice shop and also working on selling my crafts and establishing a little business with that so it's been a busy time.
Got one more episode left of The Handmaids Tale to watch on Lightbox, really been enjoying it! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Artemis, starting a business sounds exciting! I binge watched The Handmaid's Tales last week when I realized I had three days to use up my data allowance before it ticked over lol. 
alikat
423 posts
Hahah happy July - I'm back!

The weather outside is frightful, but pinot by the fire is so delightful... Coming up for air now and have about two years of products to review and catch up on too. Because I'm waiting on that magical letter that should arrive this week telling me I can graduate in September and a wee breather before I start my post graduate study in February! In the meantime, I've been using the nice sunny days to play tourist in my new city.
Macs
5351 posts
Good to see you here Ali. It's been a while.
alikat
423 posts
about two years by my reckoning! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!