Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lip Gloss - not too sticky

15 posts, 12 members
deville
42 posts
Hi there I was wondering if anyone could recommend a lip gloss that has the colour lasting like MAC glass but not the stickiness?  I love gloss and find that in my windy city more often than not my hair is stuck to my lips very soon after applying my gloss, not a good look!
many thanks :)
xjayloux
900 posts
I hate sticky glosses too!

Im a big fan of the stila ones with brush applicator. They are really good.
pixie_stylz
228 posts
You so have to try the NYX butter cream lip glosses . they are AMAZING!!!! not sticky at all and smell divine like cream donuts. And they have a great range of colours and they last. Leave your lips smooth and moisturised with no sticky feeling :)
deville
42 posts
thanks for your input - where can I buy the NYX lip gloss? :)

raniwelsh
104 posts
Ohh NYX lip gloss sounds great, arrg there is nothing worse than sticky lips. Im still on the hunt for the perfect gloss, I love lipgloss to bits, hate the stickyness thou!
pixie_stylz
228 posts
Do a search for it online hun, think i got mine of f beautybay or beautyjoint. Make sure its the NYX "butter gloss" tho cos the other NYX glosses are sticky lol
Nishu
374 posts
That is the only reason I haven't been a fan of lip glosses. Thank you for the suggestions.. I am definitely gonna keep an eye out for NYX :)
ohlovelynicole
191 posts
I brought a regualr NYX gloss and it was horrible and smelt really bad (like a $2 shop gloss), but the NYX Butter Glosses are my favourite! They smell so good and aren't sticky like a lot of others.  I also love the E.L.F hypershine glosses with the click up packaging! They serisouly smell like maple syrup and aren't sticky either. 
pixie_stylz
228 posts
ooooh will have to get a elf lipgloss. 
JD
16 posts
I was given a MaXFactor Vibrant Curve Effect Lipgloss, and find it really nice, not too sticky and has a lovely fruity scent without feeling like your eating a piece of plastic fruit..
belindaledwards
111 posts
Thanks for the tips! I really want to try the NYX butter gloss now :-)
RachelM
345 posts
NYX is definatly on my list of wants, thanks guys
Cat
474 posts
I agree with the NYX butter glosses. But I also like the regular lip glosses from NYX, my ones smell fruity and are not at all sticky! Have you tried Rimmel apocalips? They're more a liquid lipstick but might be worth a go. I have one and its pretty good :)
Iloveperfumes
132 posts
I really like the NYX megashine ones - they are great value as you get heaps of product and they are great shades definitely not sticky. The natural shade is the best neutral pink beige I have ever found.

The NYX butter glosses are lovely but be careful with the shade names they are a bit mis-leading, I bought buttery nude and it was brick red orange!

Avon glazewears are amazing formula wise - very silicone like and smooth to apply but their shades are a bit blah - I do like the nude and they do a clear shade.

Mary Kay's glosses are also great - they smell like the MAC ones and are non-sticky

Heather
79 posts
Napoleon Perdis! I wouldn't go out and buy one myself because of the price, but I won one and it was the nicest, and un-stickiest lipgloss I have ever used. I normally don't like lipgloss, but this one was really nice.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!