Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

LA Girl lip pencils

6 posts, 4 members
Shazzaali
45 posts
Any one tried these? Here's my review.

I love the LA Girl lip liners. They are highly pigmented and have a creamy consistency. It is matte and non-drying. I often use the lip liner on its own as a lipstick and it lasts for hours without moving or rubbing off. It has a nice sharp point when you sharpen it which gives a nice clean application. They have a variety of colours that will go well with a lot of shades of lipstick. I’m not sure where you can purchase these but I got mine from one of those makeup and perfume sales, they were dirt cheap at $2-$3. I regret not buying more!

cyrus2112
5 posts
I havent tried their lip liners, but I do have their lippys. Will have to try the liners sometime, as the lippys are awesome! Great consistancy, smells like MAC lippy and I love how it sits on my lips without coming off all the time.
MissQT
1547 posts
Thanks for your review. I'll have to look at them as that price is really cheap and I could do with some more lip liners. Are these the ones you can get from the warehouse?
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yeah I remember seeing LA colors at the warehouse too! They're really cheap there like $2 for the whole range including nail polish, lip products etc.
Shazzaali
45 posts
The ones at the warehouse are different, they are LA Color, this is LA Girl. I think you can get this from some asian stores.
Shazzaali
45 posts
@cyrus2112 Thanks for that :) I've always wanted to try the lippies but for some reason or the other I never buy it. I will definitely give it a try next time. Their blushes also look really good, really nice colours. I'd love to see a review on that.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!