Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Jordana Lipsticks!

30 posts, 18 members
kaylee-e
2 posts
I am amazed at how great and pigmented these lipsticks really are!! A bonus that they're quite cheap for such a great quality cosmetic! A must have in my opinion and a great variety of colours too. Handy that they aren't hard to find either :) So happy to come across them. The matte formula is great!! Opinions?
trudijoy
8375 posts
these got me into wearing lippies and now I can't stop buying them! I have 7, and nearly bought another today (but walked away, and may be regretting it haha)

I have Holiday Red, Cherry, Cabaret, Matte Rouge, Barely Pink, Creamy Berries, Vin Rose and nearly bought Raspberry earlier.

They're so cheap you can afford to buy as many as you like, the colours are amazing, and they last.

Love them.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
They are fantastic aren't they! I purchased a couple during summer then grabbed a couple of winter shades on the weekend and I am in LOVE with Brown. I actually bought it to do certain makeup looks with, not to wear as a legit day to day colour, but it looks incredible.

I like both formulas, but I prefer the original as my lips tend to be on the dryer side, I could do without the smell that comes with the original formula, and I also hate how tacky the packaging looks, but who's to complain when they're so dirt cheap!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Where do you guys pick up Jordana products from ladies?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kirsty I'm in Auckland, and usually get them at Sylvia Park (either the $2 shop by the Warehouse or the one down by the kids clothes shops), Mish Mash in Ellerslie, or the $2 shops at Westfield Manukau (either the one by Postie Plus or the one by Factorie) but I've seen them in other places.
trudijoy
8375 posts
While you're in a store that sells it, the eye primer is pretty epic :)
Ngahew
152 posts
Lol we've recently been talking about this very product aye Trudijoy! Ive got quite a few and pick them up from our local 1,2,3 dollar shops.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yuh huh ngahew, we so have - they're such amazing wee lipsticks seeing as they cost pretty much nothing!
Ngahew
152 posts
I shall be adding to my collection tomorrow :-)
Kimrose
1412 posts
I got a Jordana nail polish and am really happy with that...it cost me 3$
Macs
5351 posts
Yep I heard Jordanas really good. Im wearing Jordana in my profile pic. I do want to add more colours to this Jordana collection.
MissQT
1547 posts
I love jordana lippys! Jordana is usually sold in dollar stores so I suggest just shopping around in your local dollar stores, one is bound to sell them.
Mila
1209 posts
I have a couple of these too....I used them to test out bright colours I was unsure of....for the price they are a neat little bargain :)
Lutece
1849 posts
They are pretty good, i have one that i use at least once a week, its a nude, for the price theyre great :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Im trying to find a purple Jordana atm... and failing
MissQT
1547 posts
What kind of purple are you looking for trudi? There's eggplant which is a deep dark purple and I've seen lilac frost and lavender I think in store which are lighter purples, probably more on the pinker side I think. Or a you looking for more of a brig purple?
trudijoy
8375 posts
MissQT a dark and a mid/bright. The stores I have been to have purples in the swatch list (liking the look of fiesta) but not in stock.

Going to Melbourne tomorrow so will get distracted but will come back and search more hehe

Eggplant sounds lovely too... probs going to get a velourlips in their purple so that covers light-mid
1139 posts
The first one I tried wasn't very good - the formula was quite drying and the colour aged me a lot. So that one's gone in the bin, but I also own the colours Nude and Espresso and they're both lovely. The formula for Nude is creamy and it's very natural looking, and Espresso is a gorgeous dark brown which isn't moisturising but it's not drying either. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I've still to find and try a Jordana lipstick, hoping next trip to Dunedin sees me finding a store that sells them as there is none locally.
MissQT
1547 posts
yeah I've been trying to get eggplant for ages but its always out of stock!

Elena, one of my jordana lippys is very drying too. It's one in the matte range. All the others I have though are fine.

chickoboo, there's a dollar store opposite farmers in Dunedin that sells Jordana. Can't remember what is called though sorry as I don't live in Dunedin, but saw them when went I there at the start of the year.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Thanks MissQT I'll try and remember that for when I next get to go to the city will stock up and give them a whirl =)

mishxo
18 posts
they have a really nice purple but its not a depp purple like eggplant :)
Its called plum obsession! Its a reaaaally nice colour! I wear it everyday... But if you already have creamy berries I wouldnt recommend getting plum obsession as they are almost the same colour! :)
These are fantastic when you're dirt poor since there's so many options!

My fave is burgundy since it suits my skin tone perfectly.
niauve
14 posts
I actually find mine (175 Coco Malt) really dry and difficult to apply! It has very thick waxy texture, like a candle. Maybe I got a bad one, haha. 

Alternatively, the same day I got 20 in Miss Rose Mineral 3D Lipstick that works quite well.
Artemis
311 posts
Very late to the party here but just wanted to add I recently bought Jordanas 'Bronze' for $3 at the dollar store next to Kosco in Christchurch (Blenheim Rd shops), going to do a blog post on it soon actually. Love it to bits, especially for such a cheapie.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I've been looking for them, but ever since I've decided to buy one they seem to have disappeared from my local $2 shops.
Artemis
311 posts
Makeuponline (used to be 'Gracielou') has them cheap - http://www.makeuponline.co.nz/, good range of colours too, and since they are NZ based the shippings cheap too. I'm loving my Bronze one, can't wait to stock up on more!
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I have got two. Radiant red and cherry. Have hit pan on cherry. Both reds and amazing smell. Very cheap too
Macs
5351 posts
I had radiant red too but my daughter got to it. Its a bit munted now. 
MissQT
1547 posts
I now own about 6. Two of them I use quite regularly.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!