Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR Lipstick Challenge Done!

27 posts, 19 members
2lilmnkys
106 posts
So finally finished the challenge! I'm really happy to be able to complete it. Some of the days I couldn't take another selfie but got up from bed to upload at the last minute. Lol I wish I was this consistent with weight loss;-)

Thank you everyone for their support and hoping to see photos of other BR members on the photowall with their lippie on. As they say a woman without lipstick is like a cake without icing!
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats on finishing. It was fun seeing your lip stick collection. Boy you have alot of lippies :0
-Bex-
611 posts
awesome job lilminky! 80 days, lipsticks and selfies that is an awesome achievement xx I've loved seeing your photos on the photo wall
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Well done. You did a great job :)
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Thank you ladies. I never realised I had this many. I guess I never counted. This is it for the time being. Disclaimer: atleast half of them were given by my mum.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Well done you have shown such commiment to the cause.  
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Thanks for posting all your pics, I was wondering if it would ever end! But the range you have is fantastic!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Well done, 1lilmnky!  That's a really impressive achievement.  I've enjoyed looking at the pics you posted on the photowall and  I'm keen to know how many lippies you have left after the "spring clean".
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Congratulations 1lilmnky. You give me some ideas for lipstick colour. You did complete this challenge very well. 
2lilmnkys
106 posts
@silvene I have thrown away 5. The look on my 5year olds face was pure horror. She said mummy you have thrown your lipstick in the garbage by mistake. It was so cute.

It feels really good to accomplish this challenge. My family had just about enough of selfies...lol
2lilmnkys
106 posts
@Rajvee. Glad I could help. Im sure you will be able to pull all of it off!
MissQT
1547 posts
well done! 80 lipsticks too! I was wondering if you were going to hit 100 as you just kept creeping up and up. I've loved seeing your lipstick selfies on the photo wall.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Awesome work now are you going to celebrate and buy yourself a bold lippy ? Lol but seriously well done you x
First Lady
957 posts
Noooooo!! I seriously loved them, I reckon you can pull off any colour!!

There is one answer to this...buy more!! Please any new lipstick we need a selfie!!

Well done 1lilmnky, I have put 1000 points in to your account because this is quite possibly the most awesome Photowall achievement ever!

xox
tannygirl
3392 posts
Well done that's some commitment.
Kimrose
1415 posts
#Goals. Such an awesome achievement,  I am at day 29, still a way to go...
Macs
5351 posts
Keep the pics up Kim. I like seeing different lipstick shades. They always look different to swatches I see online. 

Congrats for your points lilmnky xxx
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Well done 1lilmnky what an amazing collection you have! You really did suit all of them, I have enjoyed seeing your collection. Great dedication too :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Great job 1Lilmnky, that was epic.

Keep going too Kim, you're doing great :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
and i thought i'd done well, especially with travelling so much and still doing it....

congrats, lilmnky. you have some lovely lippies x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
1ilmnky wohooo extra points is another reason to go shopping for more lippies lol especially since you can 5 (enabler alert )
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Thanks guys. You all are awesome.

BR crew thank you so much. Im so lucky to stumble upon you guys. Nat you enabler you...Im eyeing some lippies at the moment. Sshhhh

Kim keep up the good work and Amy you too.

Trudijoy I dont know how you managed to do this while travelling. Its hard enough being at home and doing this but I had so much fun!!
Rezee
1964 posts
You did amazing, yay on getting some extra points too!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Did it through being sick too. Thank god for beauty selfie apps lol
2lilmnkys
106 posts
It was a real good surprise to get the points. What a great incentive ( though I didnt know that I'll get anything)!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Congrats lilminky, great lipstick collection and such dedication :)
JessB
219 posts
Congratulations!! I've been watching a couple of these challenges but sad to say I didn't see all your 80 days. I will have to go back to have a look *scribbling notes to myself with colourcharts*

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!