Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Packing away makeup- and how sad it made me!

14 posts, 12 members
Cesy
162 posts
We are moving next week, so we packed up our bedroom today, only leaving the bare minimum for use during the week.

It was hard picking what make up and skincare products to keep out for the  week. I even went "Look husband, look at my restraint"

However I am looking forward to setting up a whole new makeup station at my new place! 

What I kept out however:
- Skin serum, moisterisers (night, day with SPF and eye cream)
- Foundation
- Old nearly empty powder that I'll throw out at the end of the week
- Foundation
- Naked 1 palette, AC On Tour
- Brushes, mascara
- MAC blush in Melba
- Hair dryer, GHD, bobby pins, brush and comb

It doesn't seem like much! 
Good luck with your move!  How exciting setting up your new make up station too  ;-) x
MareeB
5239 posts
Yes, goood luck with your move Cesy - I don't envy you! I hope it's easy and fast and it's a sunny day!!!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Wait for the unpacking, it might be a little bit of rediscovery.
Good luck for the move itself.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Good luck with the move! Part of my reason for doing a no spend and project pan is because I am likely to be moving overseas in a year or so and I cannot take everything with me.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yay for the exciting move though!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
New make up station?! That's so exciting! For me choosing the bare minimum would be sooo difficult hehe
SandieNZ
424 posts
New makeup station - exciting!!!  :)  All the best with the move
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Pics of the new makeup station please. Sounds inspiring :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Wishing you luck darling on your move, you picked some awesome things there :D
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
All the best with your move are you staying in the Bay still?
trudijoy
8375 posts
awww think of how exciting the unpacking will be though. When I last moved I unearthed several amazing new discoveries that I'd bought and forgotten about hehe
Cesy
162 posts
Thanks y'all! Yes still in the Bay, just around the corner from where we live now!

If I get my way, I want a full vanity, but will have to see if I get my way- we'll have to buy a lawn mower first! 

Yes finding the hidden gems will be interesting, I think even after a week it will be fun to see what I have!
Cesy
162 posts
Husband just packed away my nail polish- can't even do my nails now! Ah well the final clean and unpacking will ruin them anyway!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!