Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Need new eyebrow products to try

15 posts, 14 members
Lutece
1849 posts
Hi ladies! Im on the search for some new eyebrow products to try, what are your favourites?

kirstyj
1732 posts
I swear I have an addiction to brow products. For powders/creams I like Anastasia dip brow, Benefit Brow Zings, Smashbox Brow Tech. And my on the go pick is the Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil (I have a Chanel one as well but it is pretty crap).
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I'm currently using Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade, but I have a feeling you have already tried it? A friend of mine was using the Art Deco brow product the other day and her brows looked amazing. xx
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Dayam @Lutece you hottie!  I use Billion Dollar Brow pencil and highly recommend it to anyone!  It has a brush at one end and a wind up pencil the other.  It doesn't matter what colour brows you are it matches anyone because you build the colour.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Nyx has a neat brow powder kit. Sorry can't remember the exact name of it
SandieNZ
424 posts
I have never been very good with eyebrow products but I've just started using the Eye of Horus brow pencil and it is AMAZING (like all EOH products lol).  It has a wind up pencil at one end and a brush at the other, it comes in 3 different shades and it's so easy to use.
1139 posts
I was given a tube of Blinc Eyebrow Mousse from my BR secret santa and it's unlike any other brow product I've used before. You can read my review here if you want - unfortunately it looks like I'm the only one who's used it!

Also your new profile picture is super stunning!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Love your new profile pic!

I use an Art Deco eyebrow pencil and then brush my ELF eyebrow gel on top, from their eyebrow kit. I have sparse eyebrows though, so I guess it depends what state your brows are in as to what product is going to be best for you :)
notjaya
62 posts
Benefit Brow Zings is definitely my favorite. Paired with Gimme Brow and High Brow, brows just look amazing. The Brow Buddy by Billion Dollar Brows is a wee contraption that helps guide the perfect shape of your brows--which is fun to use. Otherwise, their Universal Brow Pencil is a creamy formula in medium-brown that works well. Honestly, if you go to their website, you'll find tons of brow products! I also use their Brow Gel. I have heard great things about Anastasia Beverly brow products and have yet to try them!
Macs
5351 posts
Lutece your profile pics are stunning!! Anyways lol Too Faced has a eye brow kit and so does model Co.. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I like the Clarins eyebrow pencil for a dark brown that is not reddish in tone. All of the cheaper dark brown ones I have used are reddish brown and ugh it just looks awful. I also like using an eyeshadow on an angled brush to fill in my brows - a great way to get a perfect colour match.
pintsize
1072 posts
I purchased the EOH ultimate brow pencils a few months back and I am in love with them.
They are fine pencils that are retractable, have an angled brush on one end and comes in three shades.
Kia
550 posts
Irrelevant to the topic, but Lutece, you look amazing in your new profile photo! You are a thing of beauty, every time I see your picture you look so different and wonderfully fabulous!! 
Mila
1209 posts
I havent played around with too many eyebrow products but I did manage to nab the Billion Dollar Brow pencil in the last vault - best grab ever !! would highly recommend a dabble....I agree with the other ladies to your profile pic is gorgeous :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh my goodness ladies yous know how to make a lady blush! A sweet way to end the night with 2 sick kiddies that have just gone to bed. 

Thank you all for your lovely suggestions, the Anastasia pomade sounds like the winner, that is after i buy the beauty box :) xxx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!