Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best false eyelashes

12 posts, 10 members
Lutece
1849 posts
Hi ladies! What is the best website to buy false lashes? I like the soft lashes not the plastic feel ones, thank you in advance x
chikoboo
3402 posts
I don't wear false eyelashes but I have heard a lot of buzz about whispies by Ardell in blogs/vlogs and I noticed that they sell them relatively cheap on bluescandal.com but also there is socialeyes that comes up alot and they sell them on shelivescrueltyfree.com
neninoir
210 posts
xo beauty lashes are really good! They are light on the eye, amazing quality, easy to use and are reusable. Some come with a clear lash band so they are easy to hide. I often get around 10 wears out of one set....which is pretty amazing!!
Lutece
1849 posts
Ohhh yes, Ardell wispies lashes are a holy grail but Im trying to get a cheaper alternative because theyre $9 a pair (eeek) thanks ladies, I havent tried XO lashes, i might have to buy some to try x
neninoir
210 posts
I just tagged you hun on one of my xo beauty IG pics :) ~ just incase you are interested x
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Oooo commenting to follow this thread. I really want to know this too. Im no good at applying them but I really love the looks they give some of the girls I follow on IG and facebook
Lisap
33 posts
Why dont you try an eyelash growth Serum? I've been using Flash now for 6 months and i dont need my false eyelashes anymore! Its great and only $69 at Farmers, i love it.

SandieNZ
424 posts
I totally agree with how amazing fLash is if that's an option for you instead of falsies?  If you do decide to get some, have a look at the online sites - there's a couple that usually sell it for $50.
Shazzaali
45 posts
Totally agree with XO Beauty lashes. They are so light and feel so natural
Rania-alani90
106 posts
Ok, strangely enough I LOVE the Katy Perry ones! I used the "oh Honey" ones in the weekend for my engagement party, and it looked SO natural! I used the Duo glue from mac and they stayed on all night, and can be reused about 5 times! For only around $10-$15 depending on where you get them from. Definitely recommended
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Rania-alani90 I'm glad to hear of someone liking the Katy Perry ones because I've always wanted to try them.  And congrats on your engagement!!
alva114
2 posts
Why you need false lashes?? Try an eyelash growth Serum to grow your lashes. This product makes your lashes stronger but longer.  

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!