Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

14 posts, 9 members
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Has anyone here tried or brought the Becca undereye brightening corrector?

I'm totally in love with my IT bye bye undereye and have been reading reviews on the becca. It looks a peachy colour and is a cream as well. Its meant to hide dark circles and also brighten the eye area.

Pretty please let me know if you have. Thanks heaps
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
All you ladies who love the bye bye under eye.... you now need this becca undereye brightening corrector! I ordered it and it arrived today. My eyes have massive black circles today. I rubbed a wee bit of this on and it was awesome! Very lightweight as well.

Looking forward to playing with it more.
pintsize
1072 posts
Ooh that's good to know Farmers-wife :) I haven't tried either but suffer with dark circles so I might just have to pop that on my evergrowing wish list of things to try xx
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't delved into Becca cosmetics before.  Everones raving about it. I'll definitely add it to my wishlist.
mallomiss
569 posts
ahhh another item on the wish list!!!! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Beccaaaaaaa <3

I always hear 'Becca' pronounced like it is by the guy in Pitch Perfect 'BeCA!'
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I only have a couple of their products. They are so good. I was told 2 different products from 2 different ladies today, and both said they needed to be purchased!
Emily-jane
314 posts
I have only just seen this post. I purchased the Becca under eye corrector about two months ago. I was skeptical at first as I ordred it online without testing it first. I can honestly say this is one of the best products I have used in a long time. I get really dark circles under my eyes ( I have a small child that wakes a lot). I use this before concealer as I find it gives me a more natural look. It blends into my skin well and stops my concealer from creasing into my fine lines. I have tired this without concealer and it does do a descent job of hiding dark circles but doesn't hide them completely. 
-Bex-
611 posts
oooh yay thanks for bringing this thread up Emily Jane, does anyone have any tips on how to use this? I've had it for several months and I can't for the life of me get it to work. It always ends up melting away, I've tried setting it with powder after I have applied it but nope it still slip slides away. I only use a teeny tiny amount. I use a brush to get it out of the pot then pat it on with my fingers. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Bex- I find it best to use my fingers as well, however I am not as hygenic as you I just get it out of the jar directly with my fingers.  Are you putting it on your skin directly or after other products? I haven't had any problems with it slipping. I use it before my concealer.  Im currently using the MAC studio conceal and correct duo. The pink end works prefectly with the Becca corrector to cover up dark circles. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
This is one of my favourite for those real dark stubborn circles in the morning.  The best way I have found to use it is after washing my face I dab on a nice layer of eye cream and just as it dries I dab on the Becca under eye corrector with my ring finger, just bouncing lightly.  To stop creasing I then take a slightly damp beauty blender with a tiny amount of setting powder and bounce that over the corrector really gently.  Find that it makes the most strong fast anti wrinkle, non dark circle look yet. 
-Bex-
611 posts
thanks Emily and Chikoboo xx I will try with a damp beauty blender I am determined to make this work. I have and love bye bye under eye and feel frustrated that this doesn't work the same 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have been thinking about buying this for awhile (not that I really should be buying it since I am meant to be budgeting), but I don't know if it would work well with darker skin tones since it looks like quite a light product. Has anyone with darker skin tried it?
Emily-jane
314 posts
Great advice chikoboo, I had never thought of using my beauty blender for this.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!