Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Rainbow highlighter

24 posts, 19 members
MissQT
1547 posts
I saw this article the other day and I just saw the Facebook post by BR about the rainbow highlighter. It looks so cool! I don't think I could pull it off though. Here's the article I saw. Anyone keen to try it?
Koni
444 posts
All you have to say is "highlighter" and the answer is yes hahaha.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Assuming its not too crazily priced and the shipping is okay I might look at getting it. I love rainbow anything :D 
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Yes! No idea if I would ever use it to do it justice, but I need it anyway <3
First Lady
957 posts
It's $22 usd, and I've messaged asking about shipping to NZ...

I'm not a highlighter gal, but oh me, oh my.

xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah yeah I did some research :P do want. I also read that they were only selling 1 per person, which is totally fair too, plus you don't need 5 highlighters when you only got 1 face! What other makeup does she make? I wonder if its all rainbow themed... >:D
MissQT
1547 posts
Somehow I knew you'd love this Shaz! :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I think it looks beautiful! I personally wouldn't wear it but I love looking at it.
tannygirl
3392 posts
It's beautiful but I wouldn't wear it on my cheeks, might make a nice feature eye look or great for a My Little Pony party look.
MareeB
5239 posts
I 'll wait to see some photos on the photo wall - it looks like something that might may my face look fatter!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'd be keen to give it a try, I already wear rainbow eyeshadow after all.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Its beautiful but I just couldn't bring myself to wear it lol
Ringy
825 posts
It's a bit too out there for me. I'm still getting the hang of regular highlighter.
mallomiss
569 posts
I love it but not sure I'd wear it... I still may have to get one though teehee
Macs
5351 posts
Its a bit crazy for me lol 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'd enjoy looking at it but I'm not sure about it on my face.... wonder what it's like when you swirl it together as oposed to the 'rainbow' effect?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, on the original Cosmopolitan article, apparently it's a shimmery grey when blended together. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
soozie sounds like it's less than ideal as a highlighter then, but might make a pretty shadow?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Apparently the colours can be used separately. If I was 20+ years younger lol. 
Rezee
1964 posts
I was wondering what it would look like blended out. It kind of looks like it would take a bit of practice to get it nicely stamped on your face? I saw that Grav3yard girl has a video on it on youtube, I haven't watched it yet to see what she thinks.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I'm not a fan too be honest. I find it looks kind of messy and unpolished. To each their own though! I'm not a huge highlighter person anyway.
chikoboo
3402 posts
When I saw it on FB a week ago my heart did skip a beat, I mean come on it's unicorn highlighter!! However it is something I wouldn't rock on the daily but would probably use it more on the eyelids as a rainbow shimmer in all colours or by picking out individual ones.  
bronjenks
253 posts
When I first saw it, I thought "ohhh, purrtyyy" but I wouldnt be confident to use it as a highlighter.  I like your idea thought Chikoboo, use it as an eyeshadow for that rainbow unicorn effect... nice! :-)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love the idea of this.. it just looks so pretty! I wouldn't buy it personally, but thats because I am drowning in highlighters over there and I want to invest in the Jefree Star Coloured Highlighters instead

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!