Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Oompa Loompa doompity doo...

8 posts, 6 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
How do you ladies fix ya face when you have too much bronzer on? Unfortunately one of the brushes I used for blush had highlight, hello textured cheeks! And the clean brush I was going to use to get rid of it was loaded with bronzer. Might be time to clean them hahahahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
i have one brush that only ever gets used for this haha. One that just sits there unused for other things, only used for sweeping away excess. Or i use the one that only gets used for powder normally.

#friday hey Shaz?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've always used face powder on a cosmetic wedge to even out too much blush or bronzer. Load the sponge with powder then pat it over the area before using the same sponge to blend the powder into the area that is too dark. Once done, use a clean powder brush with no product on it to brush away any excess still on the skin.
Macs
5351 posts
I normally use face powder to even it out.
shazatron101
5112 posts
friday is right, Trudi! i may have also taken the scissors to my hair... but i figure one mishap won't mean a second will happen hahahahaha

Silvene, Macs - i tried the powder trick. maybe i'm just special but it didn't work for me, it seemed to spread the bronzer out more hahahaha typical. oh well. one quick face wash later and i used CC cream and no bronzer haha 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I use foundation to conceal any excess bronzer...especially when it's too dark as well.
Marcel
335 posts
I know all to well (as do the real housewives of where ever do, if they've ever actually watched the show) that Bronzer blunders can the stuff of nightmares. If you go too heavy on it and you haven't got time to start again, i find that my best option is to try to hide/frame my face with my hair, and hold eye contact with ppl so that maybe they won't notice. Almost, if not all bronzers that I've use, if you too carried away with it, redemption will not be had.

You can try translucent powders, slapping on some foundation or bb cream over the top, in my experience it usually doesn't help the situation. I reakon the Best advice when it comes to Bronzer - proceed with caution!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Pics of haircut needed!!!!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!