Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

10 posts, 9 members
Mandz
86 posts
Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase MAC make-up online, I live in Hawkes Bay and there is no where I can purchase it from, I have tried looking online to purchase but can not find it anywhere. :-) 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I believe you can purchase direct from their USA website but you'd have to use a postal forwarding company as they don't internationally ship.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Yes yes, you're right! I have just done a order with a fellow BRA. It's got to her place, so now I have to wait for it's final destination.... My lips
Macs
5351 posts
Im in the same boat doll, been looking for MAC no luck. Might have to try that website too.
kayxcake
422 posts
I purchase mine directly from MAC USA site and get it ship here using Youshop, btw, has anyone recently done an order using Youshop and feel that they have dropped their price?! It used to cost up to $30 for a few lipsticks from MAC or Nordstrom and the last one I ordered from MAC for a 2 Simpson blushes, 1 eyeshadow palette and 2 lipglass only cost $17 from Youshop to ship to NZ! Am I just confusing myself remembering the wrong prices or has it really drop its price? heheh

Oh Im not sure if this is allowed or not... but I also buy MAC from eBay seller makeupemporium1, she ships worldwide and 100% legit, I've shopped from her many many times and also try shezza108 on trademe, she's also legit. her prices are just a lil bit below counter prices, but it's still good :) I've also heard of Glambot which you can buy used MAC, a lot of people have recommend it, I haven't tried it personally, will do soon thou ^^ their prices are great too.. but if compare to US prices, I find it best to just buy directly from MAC site instead of glambot 
Cat
474 posts
I buy direct from US and use Shipito to forward it to me. Was really scary the first time but I've not had any issues. I heard you can ring MAC in NZ and place phone orders? Big difference in prices but it's an option. 
kirstysays
762 posts
Yeah I have ordered from the US website and totally recommend it.  I used Youshop to get it here.
Mandz
86 posts
yay, thanks all.. I know what I will be doing tommorrow while the hubby is at work hehe!! I think I recall getting an email from you shop a while back saying about there pricing changing, so you could be right thinking it's cheaper.. I use them a bit when I purchase of amazon :) 
Shazzaali
45 posts
Hey manda179 I'm in the same boat, live in HB where there are no good places to buy makeup! I recently ordered online from MAC USA via YouShop and it was sooo much cheaper! I was stunned, 3 lipsticks for only 48USD. The exchange rate is pretty good at the moment so it only came to just over $50 NZ. YouShop was $17.50 but the more parcels you order the cheaper it is. This was my first time trialling it out. I dont think I'll ever purchase from a MAC store in NZ anymore - so overpriced!
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Would youshop shipping be expensive if your order costs more? I currently have about $130nzd worth of stuff just sitting in my cart =/ lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!