Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

L.A girl pro concealer

15 posts, 12 members
JessieGirl22
6 posts
Hey girls what are your opinions on the l.a girl pro concealer?
I use the collection one from countdown and really likr it is this one better?
Also I live in Auckland on the Shore and can't find this anywhere! where can I buy this?

Rezee
1964 posts
Have you checked the reviews on here out? I personally love it. I got mine off beauty joint, apparently you can also get it from $2 type shops.
I also love the collection concealer.  I find the collection one is awesome for highlighting under the eyes and the la gir is best for all over as its thicker and the shades run darker. I have the lightest one and its skin tone on me but I wear around the 3rd lightest foudation usually
hope that helps
chikoboo
3402 posts
I haven't personally tried it yet but seeing some swatches of the lightest shades I don't think I will as they all appear far too dark for my porcelain face, but I have seen some china dolls use it as a cream to contour with.

Also I have a drawer full of concealers some high end, some drugstore but do you know which one I grab for the most.....Collections lol I find it the best out there for blemish controls.  For under eye though its too light and I use it cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer. 
Macs
5351 posts
Hey there, I use it too. But I use it to highlight areas on my face under my foundation.
Lisa-
79 posts
Sorry posted twice :/
Lisa-
79 posts
I have the lightest shade and for me thats about the same colour as my skintone, so its good for covering blemishes but not the best for me under the eyes since its not quite light enough. Oh and I found mine at Dresssmart in the Health & beauty outlet store :)
1139 posts
I really like it. I was sent a tube of it from a BR member and it's quite a nice concealer for covering blemishes. It does get a little cakey so you have to be careful not to go overboard, but I would recommend it (especially for the price)!
Lutece
1849 posts
The lighter shades on me dont blend well but the darker ones do, they have a huge selection of colours too, so many rav about these :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I just brought three tubes of Blue Scandal. I'm not hoarding, but just brought three to try get a good match for my skintone. With it only costing like $3 bucks, i think its worth a try, plus i have heard good things about it so im pretty hopeful
Geo
31 posts
I'm pretty sure you can get LA Girl from The Warehouse, or their main office is in Avondale so you could order it online from the NZ LA Girl website.  I recently bought this (as well as a bunch of other goodies from their website) and it is a little darker than I would have preferred, even in the ivory shade.  Also the applicator can be a bit of a pain as you just squeeze the product out through a brush, but it's still a good product and very affordable!  I haven't tried the Collection one though :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I got mine off BeautyJoint. I do really like it, but hate the applicator, naturally. It has a good consistency, it's not too thick but provides good coverage. I can't use the Collection concealer because I find it too thick and cakey lol how funny, it seems I'm the opposite to everyone else here.
JessieGirl22
6 posts
Thanks girls, I think it's worth a try from your comments :) especially for $3 can't really go wrong
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I just wrote a review over the weekend for this product :)  I purchased mine off eBay for a total of about $10NZD including shipping.  Let us know if you manage to find it in store anywhere else in Auckland - I'll be looking for it in Dressmart next time I go.  
Shazzaali
45 posts
I love it. I dont know how it compares against the collection one as  I havent tried that one yet. But LA girl products are amazing and very cheap. definitely worth the try. There are really good reviews on it as well.
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I found this in Lynn Mall today!  There's a popup makeup shop in the middle of Countdown and the bank, across from St Pierres!  They had the full range of shades for $12 :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!