Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

HELP!! FOUNDATION NEEDED!

9 posts, 8 members
michaelaa_
7 posts
Ladies!!!
I'm looking for a high coverage foundation for a wedding I'm going to. I'd prefer no SPF because I'm trying to avoid that white flashback you get in pictures. I also have oily skin so one that is suitable for that :)
All suggestions welcome and thank you in advance! <3
chikoboo
3402 posts
Estee Lauder Double Wear is meant to be the best for all over coverage, I have tried it but it didn't suit me as I have dry skin and seeing as you have oily skin then this should work perfectly for you. 
MrsO
196 posts
I usually wear BB cream, but the one foundation I have tried recently is the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin foundation which has very good even coverage and lasts all day.
Cesy
162 posts
I agree with Chikiboo, EL Double Wear is the mother of all full coverage. I do have oily skin and it sat well on there- it doesn't move!

I also quite liked Revlon Photoready foundation.
Jesse
745 posts
I have oily skin and really like MAC Pro Longwear. EL Doublewear I found good for longevity and coverage but it breaks my skin out so I can't wear it.
Lutece
1849 posts
NYX HD foundation! They also have concealer! I compare it to MAC pro long wear, it is perfect in photographs, and hides imperfections while looking "natural", medium to full coverage, i hope this helps xxx
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't found one either. Watching this thread closely
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Do you have a general foundation already? If so, I would recommend picking up either the Revlon Insta-Fix Foundation stick and using that underneath your foundation or adding in MAC pro-longwear concealer. Even a BB cream underneath your foundation would work well. That way you have a lot of control over coverage for various occasions or good/bad skin days, rather than a foundation that you will only wear once. If you don't have a foundation that you are happy with, I personally love Loreal True Match for a foundation that can be either medium or full coverage depending on how much you apply xx
michaelaa_
7 posts
Ahhh thank you so much for all your suggestions! I think I'm going to have to go purchase Estee Lauder double wear :) <3

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!