Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favourite Face Palettes

6 posts, 5 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
I did go through a phrase when I was eyeshadow palette crazy, I mean those are probably the most fun makeup item to accumulate, they're so pretty and you think of all the looks you can make, so many finishes and colors. Unfortunately it's the product that takes the longest to hit pan on. So I had to reason with myself, numerous times on why I didn't need that eyeshadow palette that I had heart eyes for. 
    However one type of palette that I could justify buying was face palettes - you use more product to do your face and I only had a few blush, bronzer and highlight singles. So I easily got the heart eyes for those. I only have a few atm.

- Hourglass Ambient Wardrobe - It was love at first application. I rarely get hit so hard with that much love for a product and I had to have it! I did wait for over year and then luckily scored one second hand at half price.

- Hourglass Ambient Edit - The 2015 holiday palette this was my first Hourglass palette and I love, love, love it this or the Ambient Wardrobe are my in-hurry-to-get-out-the-door go tos. Because it's so easy to apply and I don't have to worry as much about over application of Hourglass products and the finnish, the glow! I love Hourglass! It took some serious repeated persuasion to not shell out for last year's Christmas palette.

- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow - New to my collection but I love the glow and subtle contour and the packaging is classy. Luckily I was able to get this second hand. 

So what are your faves? What do you reach for when you're in a hurry?
Koni
444 posts
Ahhhh face palettes - I try to steer clear from them because I love my singles however like you, I also love the Ambient Lighting palette which I panned last year. I feel it really completes the makeup look.

The only face palette I have now which I really like is the Becca × Chrissy Teigen palette. Beautiful selection of shades and great for travel but why they would make the highlighter pans so much bigger than the blush and bronzer is beyond me.
Macs
5351 posts
Only face pallette I have is the Rimmel contour kit, I wasn't happy with it. Ive got swamp queen but there's too much glitter in the highlighter. I've almost hit pan on my single becca poured highlighter. I'm tossing up getting the anastasia highlight/contour palettes or colorpop singles or becca chrissy pallette. I got my carts full I just going to read reviews before I do my order.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I've been wanting one of the six pan hourglass palettes for so long but I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a bunch of blushes and highlighters. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I really wanted to get the Tarte Rainforest After Dark palette but it never reached Sephora.nz and I found out it was either limited edition or discontinued. Oh well, I do have plenty of eyeshadows and I do reach for my other face palettes.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Not sure actually. I don't think I've tried that many and those that I have haven't become instant favorites.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!