Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Bronzing & depotting palettes

8 posts, 6 members
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
My bad ladies if there is a category or thread already started for depotting I only searched the face in cosmetics threads.
Anyhow I ordered a z palette a depotting tool (which tbh the thread that started a little while ago about cutting open tube got me going) as I have the too faced book of bronzers & haven't really used it because it's in a book put away to keep safe however I so want to use it but often forget about. The spatula I got is a z palette one & can be used for tubes of concealer,foundation & palettes. Tonight after a few weeks of searching how to depot the book of bronzers I successfully depotted (without breaking any ) the bronzers from its book which fits into a large z palette with room for more products so I've also added a few other bronzers I have. I can safely say I'm feeling quite satisfied with my accomplishment. Thanks for reading. :D
Macs
5351 posts
Just saw a photo of your bronzers on the wall. I've never deplotted before. I have an unfinished make up geek pallette to fill due to an order gone wrong. Maybe this could be an option for me. Well done Keri.
Rezee
1964 posts
Good idea Keri. I also have that palette and while I love it, it's so awkard to use and doesn't even come with a big mirror since it's so big. I actually made myself start using it a few days ago and I am so loving the choc bronzer but before that it had been sitting around for a year untouched. It doesn't fit easily into where I keep my everyday makeup. I've been so nervous about depotting it though as I'd hate to break the bronzers up!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hey Reeze it's a gorgeous but awkward palette huh? Trust me I'm the most impatient person ever & managed to it harm 1 bronzer by way of cracking it. I just cut up the back well cut a bit and pulled alot to ensure not piercing any pan. It was quite easy although the glue is very tacky so just be sure not to yank & tear the cardboard from the pan a but at the time so you don't fumble the pan. I want to hit pan on at least 1 of these bronzers soon
Kimrose
1416 posts
Awesome job Keri!  You sound so proud of yourself.  It is not something I have tried but I will think of you if I ever do this!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks Kim yes I am quite pleased with myself and see it as waste not want not now I can do adorn a bronzed look for ages :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
You did so amazingly. The too faced bronzer booklet looks amazing!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I like how neat and compact it looks, so handy. What does a depotting tool look like? I'm curious, because I've never heard of them till you mentioned them. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!