Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best contour/bronzer/blush/highlight kits

15 posts, 8 members
MissQT
1547 posts
Hit me with your favourite contour/bronzer/blush/highlight palettes. Looking for one that's preferably an "all in one" palette (e.g urban decay flushed). I don't know what I'm looking for yet so suggest anything (low end and high end) please. Thanks :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
For me my go to for highlighting us my Sleek Solstice palette....It's beautiful! Hands down my fave. And I use my Too Faced Pink Leopard b :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The rest of that post is mean't to say.....blushing bronzer for contour. My words keep dissappearing when I try to do a review. Now it seems to be doing it on the forum too :(
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'm still looking for the perfect all in one kit, but for a drugstore type brand, the australis contour kit seems pretty good.
Macs
5351 posts
Honestly I don't have one. Instead I have singles. I would love a contouring kit. 
Rezee
1964 posts
Maybe the benefit cheek set? It has hoola and blush.  Although no real highlight. Dandelion might work for a very subtle glow.  
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Has anyone tried the rimmel’s sculpting & Highlighting Kit designed by Kate Moss? It has a highlighter, blush and contour. Am keen to know what it's like.
MissQT
1547 posts
thanks for those suggestions! Toni that Rimmel one looks good, I'd never heard of it before you mentioned it but I had a wee look and like the look of it so I'm also interested to see if anyone had used it.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I saw it at kmart for like $18. Thought that was pretty good for drugstore :)
Macs
5351 posts
That one sounds cool Toni. I wouldn't mind trying it. The one I'm interested in is this Revlon contour kit by Chloe Morello. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Oh cool macs I might look into it. I like chloe :)
MissQT
1547 posts
Oh thanks Toni, that's pretty cheap. I'm going to check out the revlon one too Macs. Thanks.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I reccomend the UD naked flushed palette has good pigmentation & covers each blush highlight & bornze/contour the bronzer is matte with some sheen but not sparkles. I also do like the physicians formula blush highlighter & bronzer palette it's small cube it has again great pigmentation but is all spales great for daily use & also as a topper. Nars luguna bronzer is my fav bronzer & it comes in a palette at Mecca doesn't have a highlighter I also love the Becca afterglow palette although no contour bronzer the darkest shade I think wildflower is its name of blush can be used as a bronzer contour imo it's matte & a perfect bronze shade. Other bronzers I have in my collection is the too faced little black book of bronzers which has a variety of shades to suit your needs :) the others named seem hopeful all the best with your search
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I have the Collection one and I like that it only has two shades so I will use both. The pans are giant too. I bought it in the UK and it was super cheap (less than $8NZD). The Rimmel one is a good option for a contour/bronzer, blush and highlight though
MissQT
1547 posts
ok cool. I think I'll check out the Rimmel one then.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!