Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

24 posts, 19 members
cheenamaria
13 posts
Hi everyone! 

I need product suggestions for BB cream. I have combination/ oily skin so something that works well with the skin type? Please?

Thanks!  
Paulam
53 posts
I've tried a few BB Creams,  including one that was not too bad, and a trial one for BR which I didn't really like. Then I read on a BR thread about the NZ Made Oasis BB Cream, so I requested a sample, and LOVED IT!! My skin texture has improved so much that I went ahead and bought the product 2 weeks ago. Well worth it, its a different texture as it contains zinc as a natural sunscreen, but you get used to it. I haven't had skin this good in years, and I don't even need to use a foundation now! Am I raving about it too much? Good! :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Hello! I have tried a few bb creams and my favourite is the garnier bb cream, I have normal to combination skin, if your looking for a little more coverage but still a natural approach than a foundation is highly recommend Max factor Cc cream, amazing lightweight coverage that is still natural :)

ellabxo
60 posts
i love skin79 the orange one or lioele triple the solution, they noth have amazing coverage and last all day 
chikoboo
3402 posts
If you type into the search bar 'BB' you will see a whole host of reviewed BB creams and past threads on BB creams there should be plenty for you to choose from.   I haven't found the Holy Grail BB cream yet and have at least 8 open that I rotate into use at the moment.
cheenamaria
13 posts
I am so late with the BB cream as I have always been a tinted moisturiser user. I've noticed that BB creams get mentioned alot here at BR so I have been influenced to give it a go. 
kayxcake
422 posts
I have tried a few BB creams, mostly Asian brands and the best I have used is 3 Concept Eyes Back to Baby BB ~ I have combo / oily skin and when wearing this BB cream, I only needed to blot oil and touch up with powder once during my day, that's 8 hours at work + 30 mins driving to and back home. Super impressive ^^ it's one of my fav face product x
Jennwgtn
26 posts
I have used the maybelline bb cream and was pretty happy with the formula  but am about to trial a clinique bb cream so will update soon!  
cheenamaria
13 posts
Kayxcake, Where did you buy the 3 concept eyes from? 
cheenamaria
13 posts
I would definitely love to hear how the Clinique BB cream go.
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I have to recommend the Skin79 BB Creams, I purchase mine off ebay for a lot cheaper than elsewhere.  I use their best selling one "Hot Pink" and it helps keep my oily t-zone at bay without drying out the rest of my face.  I don't go a day without it.  It's my absolute HG of all products!  
Manda129
419 posts
I really love the Za BB cream, I find it gives my face the best coverage for my foundation, haven't found one to beat it yet :)
Mila
1209 posts
I have senstive/dry skin but I love the Oasis BB Cream.

If you go to the search bar and type in BB cream you'll find there is oodles of reviews on different bb creams for you to have a read through
Macs
5351 posts
I use Rimmel BB Cream. Im waiting for mine to run out . I think I'll give Ganier a try since theres heaps of reviews on it. I dream of using Oasis and Moisture Mist but its out of my price range.
Mila
1209 posts
I have senstive/dry skin but I love the Oasis BB Cream.

If you go to the search bar and type in BB cream you'll find there is oodles of reviews on different bb creams for you to have a read through
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I also really like the Oasis BB cream. When i first tried it, i found the colour slightly to dark for my skin, but now that my skin is darkening with the warm summer weather, the BB cream is a perfect match!! Other than that, all the BB creams i have tried have been okay, but not good enough for me to repurchase, so have enjoyed reading this thread to see what BB cream everyone else enjoys!
notjaya
62 posts
I'm a fan of the Oasis BB cream as well!
SandyGedge
394 posts
I've only tried Garnier BB Cream and find it perfect for my skin. I do however have normal to oily skin but I know that Garnier have BB Creams for all skin types :-)
angebearr
5 posts
I tried the Garnier BB cream and I thought it worked quite well for me. Just make sure you use a sponge to apply it so its even and wash it off on the same day!
ieseon
67 posts
I have used a lot of BB cream because I prefer it over foundation.  I have tried quite a bit even a trial for BR - the garnier BB cream.  However, I must say my favourite one so far is the BB cream from Missha - you can buy from the Missha shop or their online store.  I found it very pleasing to my skin, it makes it glow and it is very easy to blend :) It is the MISA CHO BO YANG BB cream - it is pricey $60 but I reckon it is worth it :)
Stelle90
120 posts
I love Garnier BB Cream, and a new favourite of mine is the Liole beyond the solution BB cream! Both of these BB creams are great for oily skin and provide a good amount of coverage :)
Stelle90
120 posts
I love Garnier BB Cream, and a new favourite of mine is the Liole beyond the solution BB cream! Both of these BB creams are great for oily skin and provide a good amount of coverage :)
My 3 fave bb creams are oasis, garnier and skin 79. I tend to use the skin 79 one during the winter months as its paler than the other two. :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I'm in love with Oasis Beauty as well. You can get the free samples to make sure you like the formula and colours off their website. 

A wee tip, moisture/exfoliate etc your skin so then BB & foundation looks its best

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!