Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Anybody used Colourpop Products??

10 posts, 9 members
MckieMoon
24 posts
Id heard awesome things from some of my American friends (mostly raving about the price) since mostly things are under U.S $10 and it was a better alternative to Limecrime.

I just did a order of a bunch of their matte lipsticks ($5 U.S each!!) and highlighters, and am so excited for them to arrive, I just wondered if anybody had used them or heard anything?

https://colourpop.com/
shazatron101
5112 posts
A lot of us here love Color Pop! I've not tried them myself but you can check out all of the reviews right here and see how much people love them for yourself! :-)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Hi MckieMoon you'll find under Colourpop here on BeautyReview there are heaps of reviews of the Colourpop products. Personally I have a lip liner, lippie stix, blush, and shadows. They are great products but not really so cheap once the shipping kicks in!!!
MckieMoon
24 posts
I feel you with the shipping~ *SIGH*

Oh and thanks! I had a look to see what Colourpop was on here but i couldnt find anything!
(I was on my phone and it was playing up with loading)
I'm on my laptop now and ill check it out! :DHow did you find your lippies?
I have quite dry lips and am a bit concerned about the matte drying effect ;s
janini9
341 posts
I'm in love with the Skippy lip liner, and my other Colour Pop lippies, are pretty nice products too. I really like the consistency and will be buying more. 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I own eyeshadows, a blush and a lippie stick/pencil combo from them and I love everything. I definitely wanna pick up more!
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm in the minority I think with not really liking them.
yeah the shadows are super pigmented but I dont like how you really need to use your fingers for them and they can look cakey on my lids. 
I do think the lipsticks look nice though but shipping puts me off getting them.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I think I am with Rezee when it comes to colourpop. The products are a great price around 5usd, but with the conversion rate at the moment that makes them around $8, plus shipping!  So.. once you buy 6 or so eyeshadows (or other products). you could actually invest in something high end like a Lorac, or too faced palette if that makes sense?
The quality of the products are good, but i find the highlights too shimmery personally. The blushes are great though. Like i said, i am on the fence
chikoboo
3402 posts
I do love Colourpop but have found that some of their products are hit and miss.  Some of the shadows are great and have amazing colour payoff that lasts a long time (in a pickle is my current favourite) but then they have some that aren't so flash and come off a little powdery.  The lippie stixs are nice and they are cute but the darker mattes are really draggy on the lips, the lighter shades are great (favourite is westie) and the sheers, satins and hyper glossy ones are fab!!  The blushes I have a hard time loving as they are just too pigmentated and not creamy enough to fully blend out.  Highlighters are fantastic but I just don't reach for them as much as I should, mainly I use them to highlight the brow bone or on the eyes.  So it really is a love/hate especially with the shipping being so expensive and then they take ages to ship out once you have placed an order.  Saying that though I have a full cart that open at the moment that I keep tweaking and I love the look of the throwback to the 90's collection that is set to be released at some point today =)
Macs
5351 posts
I was gifted a couple of lippie stix. I probably don't reach for them as much but I do enjoy the consistency of them. I have two matte shadows I've purchased. I want to try a shimmer shadow too. Not really fussed about their highlighters and blushes .Im excited to see what the 1995 collection  is like.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!