To contribute to NZ's beauty forum.
Please follow our Forum Guidelines and help keep the Beauty Review community a beautiful thing to be a part of.
Before you post to the forum have a read of these guidelines. If you're not sure if you should/can post something, check here first.
- Be kind <3 Personal attacks, rudeness or bullying towards other members or indeed The Beauty Crew will not be tolerated and will result in the suspension of membership.
- Remember that whatever you post on the forum is public - so only share information you're happy for anyone and everyone to know. We strongly recommend you do not post contact details or any personal information such as where you live.
- Please respect the anonymity of members - even if you know a person in real life, or through another online community, respect their privacy and do not pass on contact details to other members.
- The BR Forum is primarily a beauty forum, and we'd like the majority of topics to be beauty related. However we're also a community and appreciate Non-Beauty Related topics will come up. Please put NBR in the title of any such threads.
- Keep it clean - we don't want to have to send you some soap to wash your mouth out! Please be aware that minor expletives for some, can be offensive to others.
- We all love a good home remedy but please do a test patch first.
- Beauty Review does not recommend the use of any unlicensed supplements or products and will remove links to such products.
- The forum is a great place for support and sharing experiences but when it comes to medical advice nothing can substitute that of a qualified professional.
- We love hearing about your experiences of beauty services, such as salons or retailers. Honest and critical accounts will make New Zealand's beauty industry a better place - but please don't just slander a business.
- No one likes a spammer! We are occasionally spammed (fake replica watch anyone?!) but our mods do their best to remove it quickly.
- Please don't use the forum as advertising space; if you've got a product you think our members need to trial send us an email.
- Please don't post links to your own giveaways - this counts as free advertising!
- Please don't post affiliated links - this counts as personal gain.
- Beauty Review only sources its product from authourised NZ Distributors and would ask that links to websites for non authourised distributors or importers sales are not posted. Such posts and threads will be removed.
- We want the forum to be a supportive space, but please don't request Facebook page likes, competition votes, survey responses etc. If it's charity related, maybe drop us an email, tell us what you want to post and we'll get back to you.
- Please link in the correct manner - long/untidy links make the forum look untidy and harder to navigate.
- If you have any concerns about a post/thread on the forum please send the BR team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We're generally pretty fast at getting back to you (seriously!)
Happy Chatting xox