Poll posted by BR Natalie
You know when you start to choose your own shampoo and stop using the stuff your mum buys you? One of the first 'grown-up' shampoos I used was Garnier Fructis, I remember loving the scent and feeling pretty flash with my Garnier. And then, as we so often do, I began trying all of the products and suddenly over 10 years have whizzed by since I last used Fructis.
So when I was told we were trialing the new Fructis range I had a wave of nostalgia, would it be the same? Well, no actually. Garnier Fructis has changed. A lot.
Fructis has been reformulated and is now Paraben and Silicone Free. The packaging is made from 25% recycled materials and is 100% recyclable. There are 8 hair solutions in the range - check 'em out!
- Fructis Normal Strength and Shine: The paraben and silicone-free formula is enriched with grapefruit extract, vitamins B3 and B6 to help strengthen the hair fibre from the root, visibly restoring health to your hair
- Fructis Sleek & Shine: The paraben-free formula combines argan oil to intensely nourish, and phyto-keratin, a naturally occuring protein, to replenish the hair fibre for a lasting smooth, anti-free result.
- Fructis Nutri-Repair 3: The paraben-free formula combines the benefits of 3 powerful fruit oils: olive, avocado and shea and Triglycerides known for their nourishing properties.
- Fructis Goodbye Damage: Enriched with keraphyll and amla fruit oil extract, this powerful paraben-free formula repairs the surface of the hair and seals cracks caused by external aggressors such as brushing and heat styling.
- Fructis Coconut Water Oily Roots Dry Ends: The paraben and silicone-free formula combines coconut water and purifying agents to cleanse and rebalance the scalp, whilst hydrating. Hair is healthy and soft without being weighed down.
- Fructis Anti Dandruff: Specifically designed for normal hair, Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is paraben-free and combines green tea extract and zinc pyrithione to remove dandruff and restore radiance to the hair.
- Fructis Full & Luscious: The paraben-free formula combines natural pomegranate extract with a breakthrough fibre-filling molecule that penetrates deep into the hair fibre and then expands, creating lasting thickness wash after wash.
- Fructis Colour Last: The paraben-free formula combines nutrient rich acai berries and naturally occuring polyphenols** to lock in colour, and nourish your hair wash after wash. **Grape seed polyphenols.
TLDR? The all new Garnier Fructis range promises healthier, stronger, super hair with paraben & silicone-free formulas packed with Super Fruit and Active Fruit Protein™. This protein is an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners. Whatever your hair type, with Fructis you'll be able to find the right fortifying shampoo, conditioner and treatment for your hair.
All together now: Super Fruit = Super Hair.